FIU is following and recommending CDC protocols that include vaccination and mask-wearing and, as a state institution, is complying with state mandates. Consistent with Chancellor Criser’s message, the best way to lessen the impact of COVID-19 on our campus and our community is to protect yourself, your family, and your friends every day by following the recommended precautions, including wearing masks, testing when necessary, and getting fully vaccinated including a booster, if you are able to do so.
COVID Precautions for Spring 2022
Faculty FAQ for Spring 2022
Concerns Over COVID Policies and Procedures
MOU on Spring 2021 Faculty Work (Amd Oct 1)
How to Request a Remote Assignment for Spring 2021
MOU on Fall 2020 Faculty Work
FIU-BOT Campus Repopulating Plan
Response & Updates from FIU Administration
Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Florida Department of Health
Florida K-12 District Approved Re-opening Plans
We are the United Faculty of Florida chapter for Florida International University, the labor union representing faculty at FIU. Since our founding in 1976, we have worked tirelessly to improve the working conditions for our members across campus. But, we are only as strong as our membership. Please consider joining today or getting more involved in the union that fights for you!
- COVID Precautions for Spring 2022
- Concerns Over COVID Policies and Procedures
- In Memory of Chuck Elkins: FIU founding faculty and UFF activist
- Chapter Meeting Agenda – Fall 2021
- CBA Ratification Results
- UFF Hero Teams Outreach
- Proposed Collective Bargaining Agreement for 2021-2024
- An Open Letter to the FIU Community Regarding the Covid-19 Response
- UFF Statewide Day of Action – Protect Higher Ed!
- End-of-semester Newsletter from the President